A girl with ponytail hairstyle || blending with cotton buds | How to draw step by step for beginners

Farjana Drawing Academy Drawing artist



#pencilsketch #girldrawing #facedrawing

A girl with ponytail hairstyle || blending with cotton buds | How to draw step by step for beginners

Description
A girl with ponytail hairstyle || blending with cotton buds | How to draw step by step for beginners

► Used things
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. Pencil Name - DOMS ( ZOOM ULTIMATE DARK ) Pencil / 2B Pencil
2. Paper Name - Double A Offset paper
3. Cotton Buds
(You can use Blending Stump , Paint brush or Tissue Paper instead of this blending stump)  

►Visit to my channel :

►For business inquiries: 
contactwithfarjana@gmail.com

► My Instagram Page Follow-

► Subscribe to my other channel ( Farjana's Craft ) :


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Music ♪♫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

1. 

2. 

3.
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♪♫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 
#pencilsketch 
#girldrawing #facedrawing #PencilDrawing #drawingtutorial  


رسم فتاة 
كيفية رسم فتاة
رسم الشعر

About me:
If you're new, hi, my name's Farjana! 
On this channel I always try to show the easiest way of drawing and Painting. From here you can improve your drawing skills. Hope you enjoy my videos and find them helpful!!
If you like my videos, Don't forget to subscribe and hit the bell.
Thank You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Draw The Best Looking Girl You'll Ever Draw In Your Life: A blog that shows you ways to sketch the perfect looking girl.

Farjana drawing academy new Beautiful Drawing I Farjana Drawing Academy new Drawing